5 English expressions that will make you sound more like a native speakers.
We already know that when you learning more expressions, phrases or idioms you will become more confident .
There are thousands and thousands of expressions like,
* First of all, it’s a very popular expression it’s mean the number one for me is blah blah blah…
For example, when I hanging out with my friends first of all, I turned my phone off.
* To talk trash about someone, it’s a very popular too it’s mean say bad or negative word at someone or behind his or her back.
For example, I lifted my last job because my coworkers talked trash at my best friend.
* Change my mind, very famous expression it’s mean you changed your mind or your thought about something you was like before.
For example, each weekend I like to eat pizza,ice cream and candy but, when I gain some weight I changed my mind so I decided to eat healthy food.
* Concrete details, amazing expression it’s mean know all the details and facts about something.
For example, I will set up many plans this year but, before that I want to know concrete details.
* Hint at something, it’s popular too it’s mean talk about something indirect way.
For example, I talked with my dad last night about new dress I watched this dress in a shop window I said to my dad the design and the colour was amazing because my birthday after 3 days and I wish my dad buying for me.